Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Trip to the Pumpkin Patch...

During Fall Break, Mimi and I gathered up all the girls and headed to the pumpkin patch. Since I was a little girl, this was the highlight of my fall. I absolutely love the fall colors, smells, chilly air, football, and more. This season brings with it the anticipation of the upcoming holidays and lazy days spent just soaking in all the family time you can. I cannot love it more! The trip to the pumpkin patch always acts as the kick-off to me for my favorite season!



Adelynn, I love how you seem to be so serious about your pumpkin picking. The entire day you wanted nothing more than to be right smack in the middle of the patch.

Anna Grace, you adore your baby sister and enjoy showing her "the world!"

Ailee, you are always into something!

3 comments:

Rach said...

Oh how adorable. I cant wait to start this tradition with my own kids. If I can ever get pregnant!

Mande said...

I so appreciate your kind, sweet comments on my blog! I checked on my china cabinet and it is Broyhill Model 5040-40. I hope that helps. And, God will bless you will a beautiful family one day in His perfect time! Thanks again!

Mimi said...

Love the new picture of the little pumpkins through the pumpkin house!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails