Friday, February 12, 2010

Pre Valentine's Day Shots

Happy Valentine's Day to my precious little Valentine's! Mommy enjoyed going to your school party, Ailee. Anna Grace, I was really sad that you did not have parents at your school yesterday but you had the best time anyway. You jumped in the car and immediately told me all about the valentine centers, cookies, math and other "heart" related activities you all did! Sounds like fun and ALMOST made me miss teaching! Then, I remembered all the fun I have at home! Cannot wait for a night out with my Big Valentine tonight! The snow is trying to keep us all stuck inside for this long holiday weekend out of school but we hope to still surprise you all with your Valentine trip to the CIRCUS!

I love watching you and Maci together, Ailee. She is a middle sister too and it is going to be pure trouble one day with you two such close friends! Fun times ahead I am sure!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails