What a fun little party this turned out to be~
Ailee, I honesty cannot believe the free-spirited yet loving young girl you have become. You have such a fun side but you can flip a switch of compassion and generosity on in a matter of seconds. You look for the silly, light-hearted side of most situations but can also find such depth and understanding for the simplest of things. You remind me so much of your daddy and I meshed together. You draw friends unlike anyone I have ever met. It is very common to be in public and you speak to numerous children I do not know which brings such delight to their faces. I quickly ask you about it and you simply say, "Oh, he/she is just a friend from school." You can make friends in a jiffy with anyone and it always seems so natural for you. (I know that must annoy your big sister considering sometimes it seems it is like pulling teeth for her to speak to some of her very best of friends depending on the situation). Anyway, your party was a success and you seemed very happy the entire day. SIX seems SO old! How could my middle child already be over halfway to ten. Okay, I will stop here before I think too hard on this and break down...
To my Sunshine...
may your future be as bright as you make my heart with the rising of each day!! I love you!!!

You strongly wanted a Bird Birthday! Partly, I assume, because you know just how much your mimi loves birds and I also like to think because you are so in tune with your name sake, your great granny, who was a avid bird watcher.












No comments:
Post a Comment