Thursday, March 29, 2012

My little star...

Determined, courageous, sensitive and perfect!

Anna Grace you are one amazing child. You possess so many great qualities and seeing you portray them all in your talent show at school was so delightful.
You appeared so at ease as you played "Amazing Grace" so beautifully. It was not known to everyone but among our family this song runs deep. I had a violinist play it at our wedding in honor of my granny because it was her most cherished song. Today, you played it in honor of your Mimi on her birthday because you know how much she loves it and it was the song she sang thousands of times as she bounced you to sleep. It was a sweet moment that might a ton to her and me! A few years back when you started asking for a violin, I totally dismissed it for over a year. Then, Santa brought you one last Christmas. I am have completely stunned by your determination and perseverance in learning to play this very difficult instrument. I kept waiting for you to ask to take a break. You never did. You pushed through the most difficult first 6 months and now you play so beautifully. I love how you set your mind to something and won't let anything stop you from mastering it. You make me proud daily but today was a special moment as a mommy for me. Seeing you up there so strong and elegant was a perfect ending to what had been a difficult week of playing out faith that seemed to hard to continue. However, your 8 year old performance showed me that His grace is enough and that we can accomplish even the most difficult of things with His help and guidance. Thanks for the example you are to me! I love you, angel! Great job today...

you and katirina have loved one another since kindergarten~you have the sweetest friendship!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails