We have entered into Birthday Season for our family! It seems that once September comes, we have back to back birthdays, even including Daddy too! I have to admit that although I absolutely love the coming of Fall, I also get super sad that it brings the turn of a new bday year for each of my three angels. I know I tell each of you all the time that I hate how fast your growing and I wish would just wait on me to catch up before you jumped to the next stage. I enjoy the each new phrase you all reach but I will always cherish these younger years. I love the little voices, tiny footsteps and hugs that flood each of our days right now!
Adelynn, you turned 4 this year and I am amazed at how grown up you act. I assume it is because you have 2 older sisters but you just seem so smart! You keep us all laughing all the time, too! You have the sweetest, cutest things to say. I absolutely love that you and I still have 2 days a week that we are home together this year before you start prek, officially. I depend on your precious smile, your adoring comments and the "cherry on top" presence that you add to our family! You are truly a blessing each second of your life! May God use your joy, caring attitude and energy to set fire to His Kingdom with each year that passes. We love you to Heaven and Back!
You helped me fill your bottles with tiny seashells, sand, and the special invite message to your friends. We added a special necklace tied around the top from seashells you found at the beach this summer and tied the cutest picture of you that truly shines with your personality!
We had fun making lots of fun mermaid food for your and your special friends to enjoy, and their mommies too! Coral bites, clam cookies, sea water, sandcastle cake, seashells cupcakes and sea rock gumballs.
You were SO excited about swimming with everyone and playing games together. I love your little expression here. Mommy can tell you are trying to hold in a little burst of joy!
Mimi made the cutest flipflops for you all and we went on a flip flop hunt to find each little girl's missing matching flip flop.
Then, we had a seashell water relay. This is the best! Everyone loved it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Special little Mermaid!
Jumping with excitement!
Mimi and Granddaddy also surprised you with your own pink sandbox for our backyard with a cool lid. You and your guests had fun using it as a seashell dig game at the party!
Present Time...
Your new grocery store! You were thrilled and I think your big sisters like it as much as you do! But,you quickly ran out of steam and went upstairs in your new princess PJS and UGA dollie and went off to sweet dreams. Mommy could watch you sleep for hours!!




























1 comment:
Oh my gosh! You're girls are so insanely precious.
Post a Comment