Both your sisters are following behind you and love art just the same!
Lots of super cute paintings! What a fun day!
Looking at this picture just shocks me at how grown up you look. I can definitely see changes in your little face. You don't look like a little girl anymore. And, now I will move on to more fun topics before I start to get upset. The after party DANCE party....
You both had fun dancing and being silly together after everyone left while we cleaned up. And you little siblings decided to act as sign flippers with their paintings to help get business for Miss Samantha!
I love how much fun we have together planning your birthdays each year. It reminds me of the excitement and planning I put into your arrival now 9 years ago. I miss those late night snuggles we constantly had because you could literally NEVER leave my arms. I so quickly see how those times have changed. I am so proud of how you are growing and becoming a beautiful young lady inside, as well as, out. You will always be my Velcro baby though! And, one day real soon, I am positive I will miss the velcro part!



















No comments:
Post a Comment