Adelynn sleeping before her big debut...
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Adelynn's Sip and See...
Mimi has always had a special brunch party for all her friends to come and see the new granddaughters. Adelynn's party was on Sunday, October 26th, and was just as sweet and special as the others. Of course, Adelynn, you were an perfect angel during the whole thing. Everyone kept talking about how you would smile. It is really neat because you are smiling some already. You smiled at Mommy for the first time on Saturday. I was talking to you and you looked in my eyes and gave me the most precious, soft smile ever. You were six weeks old yesterday. I cannot believe how fast the time has gone since you joined our family. These have been some of the best memories ever for me. I love watching your older sisters interact with you. They love you so much. On Saturday night, you started sleeping seven hours straight at night. Mommy is so excited. You are such a good sleeper and I love how you will put yourself to sleep but you also love to snuggle up close to Mommy and Daddy too. You are a very dainty baby. You have a small head and tiny body frame. You are holding your head up so good now. You also are becoming so alert. You watch your sisters move around the room and grin some in between dosing in and out of sleep, as if to say "I cannot wait to play too." Right now, your eyes are still very blue. We will see if they stay like this or turn brown like mine and Ailee's. You are a very beautiful baby and such a wonderful blessing to everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mande- I just found your blog! Your girls are soooo beautiful!! I look forward to keeping up with all the updates of these precious angels!
Love, T.
Hi sweet friend. I finally got around to looking at your blog page. It is awesome and I love it. Big surprise...everything you do is always cute as pie. I am so glad God brought you, Jon, and your angels into our lives. We love you.
Andrea
Post a Comment