Thursday, October 22, 2009
Tomboy?...NOT a chance!
Adelynn, you were such a blast today! Mommy has been amazed just watching you. Yesterday, you began carrying around a tinkerbell purse and I watched you for at least 2 hours walk around playing in the basement while I was sewing with your arm hiked up carrying your pocketbook. You filled it full of lip gloss, a cellphone, and other little goodies. I just giggled wondering if it is just a born intuition or if your place in this family leaves you no choice but to dig your heels in and be all GIRL! You woke up this morning in search of your little purple purse. You threw it over your shoulder and headed to school with us to drop your sisters off. Speaking of your sisters, they think it is so "adorable" (anna grace) and cute that you love this purse so much. I had a service meeting at Starbucks and for over an hour you charmed the folks getting their morning coffee by greeting them as they came in with your big grin and little lady-like ways. You continued to carry that purse with you ALL day. I mean you never put it down...in hobby lobby and the grocery store, the car every trip we made, you even ate lunch in your high chair with it on your arm, and then when you got out of the tub tonight you would not settle in your bed until I gave it to you. As I type this right now, you are sound asleep with a purse on each arm. Your sisters have always been girly but you, beginning so early, are just amazing to mommy...a little scary too! Watch out, Daddy, you don't stand a chance. I am afraid this house has no room for tomboys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Girl time...tonight we snuggled up for a Mommy/Daughter movie night! One of my favorite little treats we share together. (Trying to sleep afterwards on popcorn crumbs is not the best though!)
2 comments:
Mimi sees those new front teeth just shining ~ I LOVE your little purses. You're a precious "Lil Pumpkin!!!!" Movie night looked like fun!
Your little girl is so sweet! My little boy has just got his first tooth- I love it!!!
Post a Comment