Tuesday, May 11, 2010

On the "Green Acre"...

Well, since it is still in the after-stages of Mother's Day, I have to post a little salute to my sweet momma and her blogging. After buying her a new camera, I have begged her to please record some of her daily happenings and thoughts so the girls can see them now and enjoy them later since they do not have the joy of actually visiting their grandmother like I did on a daily basis. I walked circles around my Granny's yard at least twice a week as she pointed out the new blooms for the week, shared gardening tips (that I never knew at the time I would grow to cherish one day) and just some good ole "if the Lord's willing" dreams and comments she would share with me. Man, I can see her sweet face right this second as she introduced me to the day lily she named "Amanda." Those same dark brown eyes I see in my darling Ailee, her namesake, everyday make me miss her like crazy.

Back to my mom's new blog...I am glad to share a new hobby with her and, at the same time, feel like I connect with her more on the days when time flies by so quickly I can barely remember my own name much less find a second to call home. Enjoy... http://bdprdp.blogspot.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails