It seems so strange to be writing this post after the fact...this anniversary has been something we have been looking forward to all year. We set up the perfect getaway to celebrate one another and the life we have been blessed with. It was nothing short of amazing! We shared the resort with some honeymoon couples which was so rewarding to watch. God has brought us so far, blessed us beyond measure and taken this marriage to places we could have never seen coming. Oh, how we are so thankful. I could never have dreamed my life any better, my husband any more perfect and my darling children any more angelic! The road hasn't always be smooth and easily traveled but the rest stop at the 10 yr point last week held an
absolute breathtaking view! (Literally, as you can see from some of the pics below) We savor the time we had together to remember where we had traveled from and pray for the road we will be taking in the future. For now, I will hold on to the laughs, snuggles, late morning sleep ins, walks in the dark on the
deserted beach, hammock swings while saying nothing which was more than enough, dips in our private pool which literally stepped down from our back door and visions of paradise surrounding my beach chair all while I had my very best friend all to myself!!!
(Girls, I will post more shots and details about our entire trip later but only 24 hours after our flight touched down I am now packing again to load you all up for a girls only "beach camp" as ailee called it tonight! )







4 comments:
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful couple!! I can't believe it has been 10 years since that perfect summer wedding. Laughing at Ailee's comment ~ I think she has been to Mimi's "camps" one too many times this summer ~~ now everything will be "camp"! Have a great girls' trip ~~ 3 Mamas and 7 girls ~~ WOW ~ I can just hear all the giggles!!
What gorgeous pictures!! Happy 10 years!
Gorgeous photos!! Congrats!!
It looks like MORE than a blast! I am so thrilled you guys got to get away and just celebrate the awesome union that God gave you. Sorry you had to hurry back to reality but I know there were three sets of little hands ready to grab a hold of you! The pics are gorgeous...even of you Jon!!
Post a Comment