Easter this year was special...I have never attended a Good Friday service. It was better than "good," it was amazing. The Lord was honored and my heart was prepared for a weekend of praise. The service focused on "Seven Cries from the Cross" and featured seven pastors speaking for seven minutes and wonderful music, as well. I pray there is not another Easter weekend that passes by that I do not begin by giving Good Friday the attention it deserves!
We spent Easter weekend at Mimi and Granddaddy's, as always. The company was perfect, the food was delicious, the traditions continued and the time passed by too quickly!

Mimi and Granddaddy and their girls!

The sweet friendships between these girls are priceless. Anna Grace misses Campbell terribly during the busy times of the year when it is difficult to get together with the miles in between. We are already counting down the days until the cousins come stay a few days with us this summer!

Three of My Favorite Things...

Mommy loves you all the muches A girls!
2 comments:
It's Stacey. :-)
Precious pictures. AG is looking more grown up with her "big girl teeth". ;-) Reese's just broke through. We'll be going to the orthodontist but she is so excited to see some white coming through.
~~~~I think you and I have been blessed with some sweet kiddos. :-)
It's Stacey. :-)
Precious pictures. AG is looking more grown up with her "big girl teeth". ;-) Reese's just broke through. We'll be going to the orthodontist but she is so excited to see some white coming through.
~~~~I think you and I have been blessed with some sweet kiddos. :-)
Post a Comment