Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Little Bit of May...

Of course, this month of May didn't start without a race to the finish, as most days do in our lives. We crammed a lot in the few days of May that have passed by so quickly, so I thought I would highlight a few things. Mommy was in charge of co-planning a big Kentucky Derby party for my service league at the country club. Miss Julie and I have been planning for what seems like forever but the night came and it was a complete success. Daddy and I had so much fun and the stress of being "in charge" wasn't near as overwhelming as I had thought. We actually enjoyed the evening and wearing hats was a lot of fun too! I think you girls enjoy the Derby, as well, from the sweet pics on Mimi's blog. I stoled one from her site so you could see how festive you all got after you saw Mommy leave in her hat. Adelynn, you picked the winning horse! You were so proud!


We also are drawing near to my favorite time of year...Ballet Recitals!!! Each of you big girls have worked so hard this year and it really shows. This is going to be the very best show yet!! I adore each of your precious little songs and you both have learned so much technique this year. You are truly beautiful ballerinas! Daddy is looking forward to your Butterfly Kisses routine, Ailee, that you are helping in for a tribute to the senior dancers.



Not only does this special studio teach my girls wonderful ballet technique, they have a deep love for Jesus and focus on making the dancing completely "in His honor!" Ailee, your song sweetly discuss how Jesus endured your sins on the cross and I love how you so deeply show your gratitude in your expressions while dancing!




Anna Grace, you and Anna have become such sweet friends this year and it helps that she is our new neighbor! I believe you both are two of the most precious little ladies I know, such pure hearts and loving personalities! (and you were so serious during your rehearsal, Mom couldn't bring myself to distrub you with pics of your actual performance...it's just perfect, though. Your bar work has definitely paid off!)

And, then there was...


Mother's Day! Thank you to my beautiful angels for all the wonderful ways you each honored me on that special day. Nothing in this world is more fulfilling than being your Mommy!







Just a little Heaven on Earth!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Beautiful dancers!! Can't wait until this weekend to see them in person!!!!! That last picture is precious ~ got to steal that one!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails