I just love the freedom of Summer! We have been having a lot of fun so far. We have purchased kayaks for our family and rafted the river by our house more than a few times. You all love it and I am impressed with how well Adelynn sits in my boat and enjoys every second of it. VBS this year was wonderful as always and we finished it up with a weekend at Uncle Matt Matt's for Cybil's birthday celebrating. It's like going on vacation when we visit them because they live in such an exciting place. The water park is always high up on our summer to do list! They moved into a super cool new house beside some friends who keep a few horses right in their backyard. Giving them water this weekend was another fun memory. Especially because AG starts Horse Camp this week and is already having the time of her life. Quote..."How long until I go to bed and wake up again and get to go back to camp?" I think this is the most favorite thing you have done in a long time. You look so happy and free sitting up so pretty on top of your assigned horse named Fancy. Although this summer holds lots more exciting adventures, thanks sweet girls for starting it out with such cool memories! 


Sweet Cousins

Okay, so I just had to share the highlight of my summer so far, as well. Anna Grace, you have always been the early riser in our family. This summer you get up sometimes and Mommy doesn't even hear you. One of the first few days of summer after our beach trip, Mommy must have been super tired because you got up, fed Riley, made up your bed, got dressed and fixed our breakfast each with a special little note of love. I never heard you at all until you came and woke me up with a little kiss and told me to come eat. It was so sweet to see you had prepared something for me and your sisters. The notes were adorable and I love how you gave each of us our favorite early morning treats. You are an angel and such a helper for Mommy!


No comments:
Post a Comment