Adelynn, I cannot believe you are already almost three months old! You are growing so fast and I cherish every minute with you. I was getting out of the shower the other morning and you figured out how to knock at the toys on your bouncy seat. You grinned so big when you did it as if to show how proud you were of yourself. Mommy is so proud of you too. I had to leave you for the first time this past week to go to the Service League Christmas Luncheon and you stayed with our sitter, Ms. Debbie. You did great and took your bottle just perfectly! You are such a pleasant and joyful baby. I adore cuddling you up in my arms and calming your cry with a soft version of Amazing Grace. You are already so rotten for mommy too and that is fine with me, although it does bug Daddy and Mimi a little bit, I think! You look like such a beautiful little Christmas present in this red dress! I love you precious peanut!


1 comment:
I'm with you...I can't believe Zeke is already saying "da da da da". It is so sweet, but flying by. Today he was trying so hard to hold his two-handle sippie cup.
Can you even believe it??
She is beautiful...we can't wait to know her better.
Andrea
Post a Comment