Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ailee's Bday Week...

Today is my sweet sunshine's 3rd birthday! Ailee, you named this your birthday week and we have been celebrating everyday. I forget how exciting the third birthday is because this is the first year children really understand what it means to have a birthday...cake, fun with friends, presents: it's all about me! That is one thing I want to make sure you girls know...your birthday is all about you! The days you precious girls came into my life were and will always be three of the best days ever for me. I want you to experience true happiness on your birthday each year so you will know how mommy felt the first day I held you in my arms...the greatest gift ever! I love to go above and beyond the expected to show you just how special each of you are to me. I cannot wait until your Monkey Ballerina Party tomorrow! I love you "whole muches," Ailee, as you always say to Mommy. I have had an awesome week celebrating with you.
Here's to you, my sunshine...

You just had to have a Tinkerbell party at school with your friends and you were so happy to have a #3 shirt and cupcakes.

Enjoying every minute of your special time at school.

We had birthday muffins for you on your actual birthday and, then, mommy and daddy surprised you with your very own wooden play castle. You love it!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Steph said...

Happy Birthday Ailee! I hope that you had a great birthday week with you Mom & Dad.

Ms. Stephanie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails