"Let them praise his name with dancing: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp." Psalm 149:3
Anna Grace, you were invited to a tea party on Friday afternoon. You decided you were going to dress up in a very beautiful outfit. You called yourseld the "Sunshine Princess" and, then, set off to help your sister dress up too. You guys decided she would be called the "Lollipop Princess," after the green suckers we got from the bank that morning. In between Mommy's daily chores, I jumped on the chance to get in on the fun you guys were having. We made flower clips for your hair and then tied ribbon headbands to complete the look. You both wanted Adelyyn to be "sassy" along with you, so we added a ribbon headband to her tiny crown too.

The "princess" thing was not big when I was a little girl but I so much enjoy living the fun through the three of you girls. When I saw how adorable you all looked and how much fun you were having, I grabbed the camera and we head outsided. I love how the photos show the deep affection you all have of one another as sisters. I never had a sister growing up but it looks like a ton of fun!
Ailee, you look up to your big sis so much and I cherish the way this pic shows you intently listening to her instruction on how to wear flowers in your hair. Then, in the following pic you see how the final touch looks. Such sweet expressions on your faces!


Dancing for Jesus...as I was playing with Adelynn in the grass, I heard Anna Grace singing in the background. "I am God's Love...I'm His Angel" was the song she was making up as she twirled and spun through the front yard. Again, you can see litte Ailee taking notes on how to be the perfect princess...Daugthers to a Heavenly King!

You girls will never know the joy it brings me to live as the "Queen" of your castle, as you all sometimes like to call me!
The "princess" thing was not big when I was a little girl but I so much enjoy living the fun through the three of you girls. When I saw how adorable you all looked and how much fun you were having, I grabbed the camera and we head outsided. I love how the photos show the deep affection you all have of one another as sisters. I never had a sister growing up but it looks like a ton of fun!

2 comments:
What beautiful princesses all my "A" girls are!!! Love the touch of color, Queen Mommy ~~ you're getting good!!
So so cute! I love seeing the imagination and love evident in their play!
Of course, I love your "Sisters are different flowers..." quote!
Post a Comment