Friday, March 19, 2010

Fun on St Patty's Day!

We had a little visitor get tangled up and make a big mess in our house the other morning. You girls were so excited when you woke up to such a silly day. You had green water, cupcakes for breakfast and Mimi even sent a really cool treat for St. Patrick's Day...a stone with a surprise inside and if you kiss it you become super sweet? PERFECT!




You could not wait to get into the present Mimi and Granddaddy sent. Of course, Anna Grace you helped Adelynn open hers gift before you even opened your own. The best big sister ever!



Adelynn, you were not real impressed with the rock like your sisters but you sure did enjoy playing around with mommy and her camera!

Complete surprise when you realized that a leprechaun had placed money inside this special rock you got to bust open with a hammer. (I think when you have time on your hands to make rocks with money in them, I need to give you a few things to do! We love you, Mimi!)



Such a fun day and a big relief to finally have Daddy back home. Being a single mommy to three under the age of 6 is tough! I hope to rest and enjoy this gorgeous weekend! I wish I was running in the 1/2 marathon this weekend! Never enough time to train! Next year, Princess 1/2 Marathan in Disney...Here I come!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Glad you enjoyed your "Blarney Stones." Mimi & the Leprachaun really had fun making them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails