Sunday, March 14, 2010

Roller GO!

I am one of those moms who loves the days when school is out! I know some moms hate to have all the kids at home for a full day but to me nothing is better! I love sleeping in, hanging out in our pjs and eating a late morning breakfast. This time we even got to go to Cracker Barrell to meet another set of sweet sisters and their mommy for a brunch. Then, we made the best of a rainy day at the Rolling Skating rink. Need I say more? It was really sad how much fun I had participating and watching you girls learn to skate. I also felt a few little flashbacks when the 80's music started playing as we skated around! I would glance over at Daddy and Adelynn as he snapped some pics of us. From his little sideline giggles, I could tell he was enjoying seeing us girls have some fun time together. I think he also liked watching mommy basically carry Ailee around the rink until sweat was pouring from my forehead. Laughing and working out all together...who knew? This is definitely going to be a monthly family outing. It was so much fun!


Finally, sweet Ailee almost got it figured out. I know by next trip you will be zooming around all alone like your big sister!


I was beyond impressed with your determination and ability to shake off your fears, Anna Grace, and jump full force into this roller skating adventure. You never even seemed worried or timid to get out there and go. Mommy had to help you a couple of times around and then you let go of my head and took off. You would fall a few times but it never seemed to discourage you. Great Job my big angel!

2 comments:

Rach said...

How fun! Skating is a favorite from my childhood.

Mimi said...

Brings back some old memories of me dragging Mommy around while Uncle Matt Matt flew by us. What fun, now and then!!! Way to go, AG!!!!! I'm sure you'll be right there next time, Ailee; and before long, little AM will be ready and you'll be the fearsome threesome!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails