Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter is on it's Way...


This week was full of many blessings! God really showed up for us this week. The encounters Daddy and I shared with our sweet Savior were nothing short of remarkable. It was neat to compare the things he revealed to each of us and how they directly coincided with one another. He had something to share with us this week and it was urgent that we are listening. He met us both right where we are and called us out on some very direct missions. It is fun, exciting and challenging all at the same time. I would love to say that I am not apprehensive but that would just not be true. However, I am learning to trust, very much, in the unknown. He has had us in some uncomfortable places lately. Because of this, our ears were perked and we were anxious to hear from Him. It seems so much clearer now...not crystal, but definitely less foggy! This in itself is a blessing! We are grateful! He placed a verse in front of me in Sunday school this morning that was a complete summary of our conversations together this week...it was so sweet to me. I hate to admit I was surprised by it. Why is that? I know He is orchestrating all of this but it still catches me off guard a little. It felt as if bells were literally ringing around me! I can imagine the spiritual realm dancing all around me saying "well, she is finally getting it!" It reminds me of a women's conference where Beth Moore challenged us to think about what our personal DVD playback will be like in Heaven...when we finally get to see the big picture, played back like God and His angels saw it...what type of sounds effects would be used? Anyway, it was awesome!

As if just this special season of the year is not enough to light a fire under you for Jesus, this week really started me wanting more of my God...wanting to give Him more of ME! I also squeezed in a chance to catch some sweet shots of you precious girls on my camera. I love looking back at the moments you spent with these little bunnies. I pray this Easter you will gain an even greater grasp of the sacrifice your Lord made for all of us!






4 comments:

Mimi said...

What sweet bunnies and precious pictures!!

Rach said...

Aw! The bunny pics are so adorable. Happy Early Easter!

Jacquelyn Ray said...

So excited to see what God has in store for your precious family! The pictures are too cute!

Deidra said...

As I was reading your message about your conversation with God I begain to get chills all over. I am just ready and open minded to hear about what God has planed for you and the family. I pictures are very nice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails