Here you are again...another month older. Adelynn, sweet baby girl, you are growing so fast. I remember when we took your first week old photo next to this little bunny and you
seemed so small. Now, you tower above the bunny. You are so happy and full of energy. We just had your photo taken for your six month session and Mr. Gray said he wasn't sure if he had ever photographed such a vocal and expressive 6 month old. I assume because you are a custom to little girls always in your face and constantly entertaining you that you prefer to be talking and playing all the time. I love how the expressions in these photos of you show how your entire face lights up when you smile. You are beginning to commando crawl around to get to things you want. I can sit you up in the middle of the floor and you will sit and play with toys for a long time. Once you do tumble over, you begin rolling and scooting from place to place, usually to be closer to your sisters. You are such a fun and happy baby and you adore Mommy...and believe me, the feelings are mutual!
Hanging out on mommy's bed before church while sucking on your toes.
1 comment:
What a sweetie!
I stopped by your family's table at El Nopal yesterday to thank-you for the nursing curtain as I was feeling a bit scattered after church when we briefly talked about it. Jon said you were in a meeting... SO, thanks so much! My first nursery nursing experience was great thanks to that curtain. I wasn't nervous about who was walking by outside etc...it was great!
Post a Comment