Friday, April 10, 2009

Fun During Spring Break...

We spent Spring Break at Mimi and Granddaddy's. You girls would rather go there than on any type of real trip. You had a blast. Mommy was able to finish a project I have been preparing to make for each of your Easter gifts. We did a number of fun things together this past week but the most favorite was the trip to the Chattanooga Children's Museum. You all loved the numerous activities available for you to do...water play, tunnels and slides, finger painting, art projects, rooftop fun, look off tower, puppet shows, dramatic play, do-it-yourself face painting, etc. Anna Grace, I think you enjoyed all the art activities the best and, Ailee, you by far loved the singing and dancing on the pretend stage. Mimi and I just cracked up at your performances. After the museum, we pitched a quilt on the bank of the river for some old time ice cream. What a fun day!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Thanks, girls, for such a fun week ~~ Mimi & Granddaddy LOVED having you here!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails