This year on Easter, we celebrated a little differently. Instead of spending the weekend at Mimi and Granddaddy's, we stayed home and they came here to be with us. Uncle Matt Matt took his family to the beach for spring break so we really missed being with them. However, we had a great day celebrating together as a family. The amazing love God showed us on this weekend so many years ago by sending and raising up His Son was special this year as always. The more and more I live and engage in this sinful world and God continues to shed His grace upon me and my family, the harder and harder it is for me to understand why. I know I am so undeserving but SO grateful! You girls were precious with your prayers of thanksgiving for "Jesus dying on the cross so you can be forgiven." Each of you looked so beautiful all dressed up to rejoice in this glorious day when we can sing "My Savior Lives!"




3 comments:
You little monkey-bunnies look so pretty in your blue heirlooms! It was a wonderful weekend. Thanks for having us!!
your children are just beautiful! I was so touched by what your husband had to share at the easter service!
God bless,
Francine
Happy Easter to you and your family too...
Your girls are so precious. I love the collages of each of them. We miss you all too and think of you often. Please tell your mom hello for me. I hope to see you sometime soon... Love, Laura
Post a Comment