Friday, April 3, 2009

Easter is on the way...

Both you girls had your Easter parties at preschool today. We had to split up and Mommy went to Anna Grace's party while Daddy went with Ailee. I hated missing one of your parties. I love to watch you interacting with your friends and seeing you in the school setting. It makes me feel a part of what you are doing while you are away from me each morning. From the photos, you can see how much fun everyone had hunting eggs. Thanks, Mimi, for the cute egg hunting outfits!



Ailee, you are always doing something to keep things exciting around here. The other morning while we were getting ready for school, you were in your own, carefree world. Mommy and Anna Grace were efficiently trying to get everything and everyone ready to get out the door for school. I was rushing you and trying to get you focused as you danced and twirled in the midst of each task. While I was getting the last stuff finished up, Anna Grace comes in and says...Did something happen in here?

Mommy: No, Why?

Anna Grace: Well, Ailee is on the bathroom floor and she says she is sad.

Mommy: Ailee, what is the matter?

Ailee: I am talking to Jesus.

Mommy: What about? Are you okay?

Ailee: I told Him...I just love Mommy but I cannot keep up!

Face down on the bathroom floor talking to your Heavenly Father! How precious can you be! You bring so many different aspects to our family...fun, sassy, passionate, sweet, caring, and on and on. I am so sorry I forget that you are only 3 years old sometimes. I do not want you to feel that you cannot keep up with me and Anna Grace. I do expect you to listen and follow directions but please help Mommy to remember you are the middle sister and you should not have to act or be as big as Anna Grace. I love your silly, carefree personality... do not ever loose that! It makes being your Mommy so much FUN!

Mommy's littlest bunny is growing way too fast! Adelynn, you were all smile and giggles today as you rolled around on the bed. I love the way your big, blue eyes dance when you laugh!

3 comments:

Mimi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mimi said...

What cute little Easter bunnies!! Looks like you had a great time at your parties and your outfits look cute. Glad they fit. And look at "Baby A" sitting up all by herself in Ailee's first Easter dress from Grammy(which doesn't seem that long ago)!

Christy Myhand said...

As always, everything is so stinking cute! What is your trick to get them to like the camera? Mine and run and hide from it everytime it is brought out. Your girls are precious.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails