Saturday, November 22, 2008

Anna Grace's 5th Birthday...

Anna Grace, you had wonderful time today at your "Baby and Me" Tea Party at the Church Street Tea Garden downtown. It was a joy for Daddy and I to watch you with your friends playing and dressing up together. We love you more than anything in the world!! You are the sweetest, most kind-hearted little girl I know and you are an extremely creative artist! Thank you so much for all the blessings you bring to us and your sisters and everyone around you. You and I had a great snuggling time together last night just sharing girl talk before I tucked you in. We were reflecting over some great memories from your past five years, some you remember and some I just cling to as my favorite memories of when you were really small. You looked up at me while cuddled in my lap and said "Mommy, I do not want to keep growing bigger because one day I will be big like you and I cannot snuggle with you in your lap!" Well, this just broke my heart because this 5th birthday has been a little hard on Mommy. I cannot believe you are already preparing for big school and turning into such a beautiful little lady! However, my precious one, you will never be too big to snuggle in my lap. You are welcome to jump right in anytime you wish!!!

Some of your birthday decorations... your precious tea set you painted, your birthday plate mommy created for you to add to your yearly collection, the awesome cake Grammy made, the scrapbook from the past year that your friends signed, and the party favor bag.
Memories from your party...sipping tea, your Kit doll and the matching outfit, and loving on your sister for the "cool" belts she picked out for you!
Happy Birthday Beautiful Angel!

(mommy made your doll a dress to match the one you picked out for your tea party!)

Daddy helping all the girls dress up in the hats and boas.

Tea Time!

What an adorable group! (we missed Ava in the photo)

You picked out what your "real life baby" would wear too...her vintage hankie dress. She really did turn out to look like a doll too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails