With Jon and I watching and talking about the election so much the girls must wonder what we are discussing. Anna Grace learned a little about it at school and Ailee has no clue. Wasn't there something so special about the innocence that came along with being 2-when everything around you just "was" and you didn't even stop the fun you were having to question it? During this time for our country, it would be nice to have the mindset of a two year old...trusting in the one we know loves us more than anything to make everything work out for the best and not just be okay, but PERFECT!
I asked the girls what they would do one day if they were made the President of the United States.
What a blessing this simple little question brought to me...
Anna Grace, 4 years old..."I would take care of everyone and teach them about Jesus!"
Can I hear an Amen! Wouldn't we all be better off if this truly was the new elect's proposed plan?
Ailee Claire, 2 years old..."I would love my mommy and Baby Adelynn."
Although she didn't really understand the question, her answer shows she does understand something very important about being in a position of authority...a loving and gracious heart.

1 comment:
Don't you love what we can learn from our innocent little ones:>)
Andrea
Post a Comment