Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Holiday Magic...

This past week the girls and I spent a few days with Mimi and Granddaddy after our trip to Uncle Matt Matt's house. Daddy is in Mexico for work so we stayed at Mimi's for a little spoiling! You girls made suckers for your friends at school with pilgrim hats Mimi made on her embroidery machine. Ailee actually enjoyed eating the chocolate lollipops instead of making them for her class at school though. Mommy enjoyed spending time in Mim's house decorated so beautifully for Fall. These two turkeys in the photos are very special to me because I remember seeing them at my Granny's when I visited her during the month of November. Granny made the Tom Turkey in the middle of Mimi's table. I used to play with him just like you did this weekend Anna Grace! Last weekend, we packed up and went to visit Uncle Matt Matt, Aunt Beth, Campbell and Cybil. You girls love going there because they live in such a fun place. We took you all to Dollywood and we had a blast! You loved riding the rides, seeing Santa, making crafts, and watching the parade. And, Mommy and Aunt Beth loved the funnelcakes! Yum! Anna Grace, I think you found a new favorite treat too. I just love watching both of you with your cousins. You all have the best time and I can only imagine the fun times we have in store over the years with five first cousins growing up together so close in age. Thanks for all the smiles and giggles we shared together this weekend!
You all were so excited when we got there and saw all the Christmas stuff.

Campbell, Anna Grace, Ailee, and Adelynn in the sling on Mommy.

Uncle Matt Matt loves to snuggle with you! We even got Little Cybil smiling on camera. (sweet girl, you seem to store those big smiles up for special times and I finally caught one!)


A few peeks at everyone watching the lights parade, hanging out with Santa and Mrs. Claus, writing and mailing letters to Santa, making ornaments, and riding rides together.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails